How to embed a program into an EventsAIR app
24 June 2020
In this guide, learn how to embed your published program from Joi into an EventsAIR app.
Step 1: Add a Static Content item to you EventsAIR app
- In your EventsAIR app, drag in a Static Content item.
- Click the expand arrow to edit the details — change the name, icon and colours to match your brand.
- Click the gear icon to edit the item.
- Delete the default Contact item.
- Drag in an HTML item.
- Click the expand arrow and then the Open HTML Editor button.
- Click on View and select Source Code — you're now ready to paste in the embed code.
Step 2: Copy your embed code
- In Joi, open your event and navigate to the Program / Build view.
- Click on the Publish tab.
- Open the published program you would like to embed.
- Click the Embed button.
- Click the Copy code button.
Step 3: Embed into EventsAIR
- Back in EventsAIR, paste the embed code, the click Save.
- Click Update, then Close the Static Content item then Save changes to your app.
- Go to the app on your device and see your Joi program embedded into the app.