How to embed a program into an EventsAIR website
24 June 2020
In this guide, learn how to embed your published program from Joi into an EventsAIR website.
Step 1: Add a menu block in EventsAIR
- In your EventsAIR website, create a new menu block.
- Click the gear icon to open the HTML builder.
- Click the + icon on the left-hand side then click Basic.
- Select the option that has no background image and one text block (the second option at the time of writing).
Step 2: Copy your embed code
- In Joi, open your event and navigate to the Program / Build view.
- Click on the Publish tab.
- Open the published program you would like to embed.
- Click the Embed button.
- Click the Copy code button.
Step 3: Embed into EventsAIR
- Back in EventsAIR, click the code icon on the left-hand side.
- Paste the embed code inside the inner-most <div> tag — it should look something like this:
<div class="is-section is-section-auto is-box is-bg-grey">
<div class="is-container is-builder container-fluid-fluid" id="contentareabF1Y8hi">PASTE EMBED CODE HERE</div>
- Click OK, then Update, then Save & Publish.
- In the Design tab, click on the URL that takes you to your event website to see your Joi program embedded into the page.